Once again... the hair cut is AWESOME! This is the perfect age too -- he won't remember it and when he begs for it when he's 16 you can say "we already let you have that hair cut!" :)
I especially like the Ken Barbie doll body in the last pic. ;)
Hey, I see I'm not the only one noticing naked Ken. Which reminds me of something sort of relating to the blog entry. Once, Don used a sprayer to apply some sealant to our wood fence. Because the wind caused plenty of the "varnish" to land on him, he ended up with what could only be described as "Ken hair." Plasticized!
We started out eight years ago, just the two of us. Now the blessings outnumber us. We love to go on outings together & work in our garden.
My favorite part about blogging, besides the actual journaling, is that I can revisit our stories.
5 comments:
Once again... the hair cut is AWESOME! This is the perfect age too -- he won't remember it and when he begs for it when he's 16 you can say "we already let you have that hair cut!" :)
I especially like the Ken Barbie doll body in the last pic. ;)
Seriously - Roy did a great job.
Hey, I see I'm not the only one noticing naked Ken. Which reminds me of something sort of relating to the blog entry. Once, Don used a sprayer to apply some sealant to our wood fence. Because the wind caused plenty of the "varnish" to land on him, he ended up with what could only be described as "Ken hair." Plasticized!
Just for the record, it's a naked Prince Eric doll from the Little Mermaid... Jack was feeding him his peas.
I agree with Stef...Love the(Prince Eric doll from Little Mermaid?)naked at the table.
I just scrolled down and saw I was right about who the doll was...I have to admit it was one of my favorite Disney movies.
Post a Comment