hahahaha!!!! that's classic. I love how blunt they are.
Yesterday Ethan was sitting almost on my lap while I was reading to him and he kept pushing my tummy... I finally said "Please don't do that!" and he shot back with - could you pull your big tummy in so I can be cozy?!" :-)
We started out eight years ago, just the two of us. Now the blessings outnumber us. We love to go on outings together & work in our garden.
My favorite part about blogging, besides the actual journaling, is that I can revisit our stories.
1 comments:
hahahaha!!!! that's classic. I love how blunt they are.
Yesterday Ethan was sitting almost on my lap while I was reading to him and he kept pushing my tummy... I finally said "Please don't do that!" and he shot back with - could you pull your big tummy in so I can be cozy?!" :-)
Post a Comment