Not really waking up until her morning Chocolate Milk.
Naming every nameable toy Etta.
Playing with her animals.
And her belly button. (Not at the same time.)
Elephants. Elephants. Elephants.
Purple.
Elephants.
Somersaults. Handstands. Strong calves. Strong quads. Strong will.
Loving her Jack and her Will.
Being the mother hen to every child younger than her strong age of 4.
Read to me.
Bake with me.
Play with me.
Chase me Daddy! I bet you can't get me!
Wrestling with Jack.
Sincere gifts taken from nature given with love.
Loving the site of blood, just not her own.
Loving shots from the doctor, just not to her.
Headbands.
Dressing herself. Yes, that matches, Momma!
Twirly dresses.
Dancing to music.
Dancing to sunlight.
Dancing to her own song.
Vibrato singing.
Laughing through teeth.
Great gas. All the time. Very proud.
Building gardens.
Exploring every bug.
Making friends with snails. Hugging caterpillars too tight.
Wearing dresses & running through dirt.
Hiding Mommy's kisses in her hands.
Loving her Jesus & singing of His Love.
Daddy's little girl.
Having her great grandmother's expressions, Grandma's looks, Daddy's nose, Mommy's eyes.
Having my heart.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Every home needs a girl: Part Emma
Posted by The Jerrolds Family at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was so cool to see that you posted a comment on my blog. I love yours and Emma is a riot. I have laughed so hard that I can leave off the tummy crunches today. I will add this one to my favorites and check it regularly. Your family is beautiful.
Angela (Golden) Stevens
Heather,
I am so glad you viewed my blog and commented. It was so cool to see it was you. I think Emma is a riot. I laughed so hard that tummy exercises are not needed today! I love your blog and am putting it on my favorites!
Angela (Golden) Stevens
So cute...I love writing about my kids. It makes you really think about what you love so much about them, and all their great qualities.
Post a Comment