Running in circles with bones in mouth.
Running in circles with his elephant.
Running in circles with his kids chasing him.
Running in circles with no one chasing him.
Running in circles on the grass.
Digging in the grass.
Digging in the dirt.
Digging in his bed.
Chewing up fence posts.
Chewing up garden vegetables.
Chewing up his kids' toys.
Sliding across the floor.
Relentless putrid gas. In the middle of the night. Without warning.
Terrorizing cats.
Terrorizing the neighborhood with Cinco.
Not minding being terrorized by the little ones.
Not knowing his own size, posing as a lap dog.
Loving his kids.
Loving his family.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Every home needs a dog: Part Cooper
Posted by The Jerrolds Family at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're so artistic! I love the picture you took.
Heather,
Glad you enjoyed "Beep!" today. I love the pictures of Emma and Cooper on your blog. Your kids are really going to appreciate having such a great record of funny stories and sweet thoughts from you some day. I wish I was better at recording the life-stuff. Good job!
Post a Comment