Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Water + Dirt = Jack

Jack changes his outfit at least twice a day. Not because Jack is concerned with what he wears. Everything he wears becomes unwearable. (OK, the exception to this rule is his pajamas. This is because he is confined to his crib while he wears them.)

One of Jack's purposes in this life is to find every use for dirt- to make mud, to be dirty, to consume dirt. I first caught onto his calling, his desire for gross consumptions, right after Roy had brought home Cooper. Jack & I were in the backyard and he was running crazy in his diaper. He saw a little puddle on the ground and rubbed his pacifier in it. Needless to say, this hasn't occurred since- after he put his pacifier back into his mouth, he wasn't too impressed with the taste of Cooper's urine... But countless times since then, he has found me to show me the mouthful of dirt and rocks he has sampled from the backyard.

So I end this post with pictures of my tornado, water painting a picture for Grandma, which at some point he became the canvas.

1 comments:

Stef said...

Heady... you're an amazing mom! I love that you don't freak out over this stuff. You're so laid back and take life as it comes. :)
Jack is too cute for words and he's ALL boy. Also, your banner pictures is adorable.