
- Emma, fallen asleep on the highway with her favorite toy (of the moment in her mouth).
Upon return, on the same highway, I noticed her waving her hand in front of Will's face. Vigorously. She then proceeded to hold his foot with one hand and his hand with her other hand and bend them to each other back and forth. Vigorously. As she continued to do this, he was unresponsive. No giggle, no wimper, nothing.
-Emma, is Will sleeping?
-Yes.
-Please stop doing that to him.
-But he doesn't mind. He's still sleeping...
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Silent Eminisms
Posted by The Jerrolds Family at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Heather - Now that I know the face beind the blog, I don't feel like such a stalker. :D
this was SO funny! And Trish... its fun coming out of the "blog stalker closet" isn't it?! :)
Post a Comment