I've been tagged....!
Here are the rules: Mention the rules on your blog.
Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag six bloggers by linking them. So here goes in no particular order....
1.) I love ingrown hairs & big blackheads. I will only give my specials services to relieving someone of these if the are in my immediate family.
2.) I get really really angry, almost irate, with Roy when he is tired & cannot comprehend what I ask of him.
3.) I usually leave the toothbrush off the charger, right in front of it.
4.) I hate the wire hangers that Roy gets from the dry cleaners. If he does not dispose of them properly, I will find ways to seek revenge: hangers in his bed sheets, hangers in his brief case, etc.
5.) Good music makes me feel good, almost nostalgic.
6.) No matter what time it is when the kids go to bed, I have to veg out before I go to bed. I need my own time.
Now for Roy, & this isn't really part of the game. But how can I just post quirks about myself when I am blogging on our family's website...
1.) I leave wire hangers in random places of the house.
2.) I have to polish my dress shoes (& casual shoes) everyday.
3.) I have a big sweet tooth, especially for good sour candy.
4.) My dress socks have to be hand washed.
5.) At work, I only use micro fine unibal pens, in blue ink.
6.) I only BBQ with charcoal.
I now tag... Amy, Missie, & Michelle
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Quirks
Posted by The Jerrolds Family at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like how you listed your husband's quirks as well. I should ahve done Jer's.
oh gosh, I am going to have to do this tomorrow when I am not so tired! You are so funny! I love your quirks and Roy's too!
Post a Comment