Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Newest Addition: Brendal



6 comments:

Maritez said...

Wow!! 3 kids and 2 dogs, you are impressive! I take it the drive to MO with the dog didn't go so bad if you were willing to take on another so soon :D I'm sure your house is full of laughs & giggles right now, nothing sweeter than kids loving on a puppy!

Oh, and that picture of Jack & Brendal is absolutely adorable!

Stef said...

Ah! I was thinking you were pregnant :)
But that puppy is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!
And Maritez is right... you are very brave. I also love the name you picked.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, you are so brave Heather!!!!!!!!! Cute, cute pics!

Michelle said...

Danny says that Roy is brave! Twice as much poop in the yard!! Can you tell he loves cleaning up after Cubbie! HAHA I love the pics and all the joy that is shining off the kids faces!!! Tell them to stop getting so big! I MISS YOU ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

brendal is lucky to be adopted into a wonderful family!!!

love,

auntie

Amy said...

Noah says, "It's Emma, its Jack!, I love it!" Enough said .... :)