I love the cake. How cute - did you make it? I'm so glad you can make it to Stef's shower! And I really like your website background- so pretty! See you soon!
We started out eight years ago, just the two of us. Now the blessings outnumber us. We love to go on outings together & work in our garden.
My favorite part about blogging, besides the actual journaling, is that I can revisit our stories.
6 comments:
oh, wow! sooooo cute!!!! looks like an adorable little party, I am sure that she felt like a little princess!!!
I love the cake. How cute - did you make it? I'm so glad you can make it to Stef's shower! And I really like your website background- so pretty! See you soon!
The pictures turned out great, I especially like the ones with you and Emma and Roy and Emma. Such a wonderful job with the party :)
Happy 5th birthday, Emma! Looks like you had quite the princess party. I see myself throwing a party like for Rachel in about 3 years. :)
That looks like every little girl's dream party!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!! so cute... you did good mom!
auntie!
Post a Comment