Saturday, April 19, 2008

Every home needs a boy: Part Jack

Escaping every week from the routine of gymnastics to gallop down the trampoline.
Dancing in circles.
Saying "Sissy" through pacifiers.
Having a best friend named "No-No" & loving his family too.
Wrestling with his best friend.
Wresting with Cooper.
Touching the front of hair to soothe.
Books.
Removing his left shoe & sock while strapped into the car seat.
Constantly outside.
Escaping down the street. Laughing. While Mom-mee chases.
Riding on feet, acting like an airplane. Then Kamikaze.
Learning how to pee on the potty. While holding himself. While placing different objects in the potty.
Learning how to properly & improperly use toilet paper.
Spitting on the ground.
Eating croutons.
Eating ladybugs.
Eating dirt.
Eating sand.
Eating rocks.
Drinking Carpet Cleaner.
Constant tornado.
Running naked in the backyard.
Talking on the phone.
Loving "Mi-Mi."
Loving his grandparents.
Saying goodnight to every thing in the house.
Saying "Love You" with kisses.
Thanking his God for family & friends.
Boy smell.
Soft head.
Cuddly heart.
Wide arms.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I love this post. And the subject. :)

Amy said...

This is everything Jack, and yet can not completely define Jack! I am just thankful that "No No" and "Mi Mi" are part of who he is. Love it!

Michelle said...

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SWWWEEEET!! I love you all!!!!

Stef said...

Its weird... my feed reader shows you posted about the stomach flu, but then I can't find it on here!

Anyway, just wanted to say I hope you're all feeling well soon. We've had quite the eventful week as well, but only Ethan had the flu. Rachel had 4 teeth popping through, ear infection and more, Ethan had the flu over the weekend and then on Tuesday was hit hard with his asthma kicking in full gear, due to allergies.
Don't we just love the spring?! :)