Well, here we go... Roy & I will attempt to join the blogging parade and share a little bit of what goes on in our daily lives. We started out as a family of two, eight quick years ago. Today, I sit here, exhausted, after the blessings have been put to bed, with absolutely no energy and drive to sweep up the chips crushed on the floor from dinner. The blessings now outnumber us--- three crazy bundles of energy. Thankfully, I dwell on the fact that our LORD is on the PARENTS' side. We hope you enjoy a little bit of us.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
So it begins...
Posted by The Jerrolds Family at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the new blog, Heady. I enjoyed your first entries and look forward to more. :)
Good job! I love your new blog... you'll probably be so much better than me at keeping it up!
Post a Comment