ok what's so cute about this is emma starts to sing and jack comes and puts her arm around her...very sweet. than emma rests her head on jacks...precious. then a poodey (you know i've never in my life spelled out poodey so i don't know if that is even how you spell it...jennifer! did you let out a poodey!!!)ever so slightly escapes from emma's behind...classic! love it!!!
We started out eight years ago, just the two of us. Now the blessings outnumber us. We love to go on outings together & work in our garden.
My favorite part about blogging, besides the actual journaling, is that I can revisit our stories.
6 comments:
I needed that laugh, Heady - thanks. I loved seeing the kids sing together... made me cry happy tears. :)
ok what's so cute about this is emma starts to sing and jack comes and puts her arm around her...very sweet. than emma rests her head on jacks...precious. then a poodey (you know i've never in my life spelled out poodey so i don't know if that is even how you spell it...jennifer! did you let out a poodey!!!)ever so slightly escapes from emma's behind...classic! love it!!!
love,
auntie
LOVE it!
Soo Stinkin Cute!!!
That was hilarious!!
Too funny and adorable. I love the obvious love between them - too sweet!
Post a Comment